Creating process

Creating process

I want to create a process like, everytime a record is created in an entity, a notification should come in the user's webscreen.. clicking on it, it will go to that particular page with details.

I have done it in a process, but instead of getting a taskbox, I just want to notify the user with a notification message and a button -  clicking on which particular page with details should open.

Can 'notification message and a button' be a pop up? You can trigger it using hidden buttons running popup by javascript. It's not high performance fix, but maybe helpful.

Are you trying to get notifications when a different user creates a record or when the current user creates a record?

Ananth wrote:

I want to create a process like, everytime a record is created in an entity, a notification should come in the user's webscreen.. clicking on it, it will go to that particular page with details.

I have done it in a process, but instead of getting a taskbox, I just want to notify the user with a notification message and a button -  clicking on which particular page with details should open.

Hello Ananth, I think you can use a mix of solutions. Using the process to monitor the entity and detect the new records, this solves the first question, rather than within the process using a human activity, you can use a control table to insert the records IDs and through a second solution through javascript and using timers get these IDs and trigger the visual interface you want.

Just to add to Alexandre's comment. If your displaying the popup on other users actions then that's the way to go. There is a forge component called Timer that I created specifically for this type of thing so you could use that to poll the control table and show the popup. Let me know if you would like help using it.