[Silk UI Web] Section Expandable not working inside a Popup

[Silk UI Web] Section Expandable not working inside a Popup

Forge Component
(62)
Published on 24 May (4 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
62 votes
Published on 24 May (4 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

Hey all,

Today i was building an Popup Screen for a dashboard, than i have builded an SectionExpandalbe widget that contains an list inside, as a result the list appears and was expanded per default, when i tried to minimize the widget nothing happens.

After that i tried putting the default propriety of IsExpanded to false, and tried to expand it, with had the same result as before.

Is this a bug or im doing anything wrong? 

Best regards, Vasile

Hello Vasile,

From your description, I believe that you are not using a valid template inside the popup.

Since the section expandable is a Silk pattern, it requires being inside a layout with some specific code.

To solve the issue, you just need to use another layout, for example, the popup layout that comes with Silk UI:

Please let us know if this solves your issue or if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Samuel Jesus

Samuel Jesus wrote:

Hello Vasile,

From your description, I believe that you are not using a valid template inside the popup.

Since the section expandable is a Silk pattern, it requires being inside a layout with some specific code.

To solve the issue, you just need to use another layout, for example, the popup layout that comes with Silk UI:

Please let us know if this solves your issue or if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Samuel Jesus

Thank you, problem solved!