i am using editable table , where i built 3 columns. i want when i click on icon used in third coulm the other two columns becomes editable. I want only on that icon it show editable for that particular row and how to refresh only that particular row

Hi,

why use editable table for that?

it seems you have a different use-case than what editable table is about.

Hi,
I am using editable table then I have set the list count and list navigation,but  Its not worked any suggestion pls

Thanks,

Jeyasri

Hi,

I'll give the same suggestion as @J.

Don't do that with Editable Table. You use Editable Table as it is supposed to be used, or create your own UI and logic to make fields in a Table records editable.

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

I'll give the same suggestion as @J.

Don't do that with Editable Table. You use Editable Table as it is supposed to be used, or create your own UI and logic to make fields in a Table records editable.

Cheers 

Thanks for ur reply,

I want to do that editable table widget only

Thanks,

Jeyasri

Hi.

So don't try to do this thing of "make editable when clicking an icon".
The Editable Table is an Editable Table. Means that you can edit the records and add other records.
You don't need something like "clicking" an icon to make the fields "editable"...

Cheers.

You can disable clicks within certain containers by setting the css rule: pointer-events: none;

Though users can easily avoid this limitation, causing a possible security risk for your application.
The editable tables does it's job, if you wish it to do something else, I'm afraid you won't get very far.
You'll be better off (as suggested earlier), to create something yourself, you can easily refresh a single line in a table to make it "editable".