Layout Designing

Layout Designing

How to design a layout so as to perfectly fit in the browser?

Hi Ananth,

That is a very broad question, you can take a look at best practices for UI. Also, so that I am sure, are you having some specific problem you are not overcoming?

Guilherme Dantas wrote:

Hi Ananth,

That is a very broad question, you can take a look at best practices for UI. Also, so that I am sure, are you having some specific problem you are not overcoming?

If I give the width and height as 1366 and 768 respectively, still my webscreen is not filling the browser. There is still some space left in the browser. How to fix this issue?

Hi Ananth,

Can you share your .oml? Or at least show some pictures? also, where did you define the width and height?

Guilherme Dantas wrote:

Hi Ananth,

Can you share your .oml? Or at least show some pictures? also, where did you define the width and height?

See below

Ananth wrote:

Guilherme Dantas wrote:

Hi Ananth,

See below

I created a weblock and inside that i placed a container of size 1366*768 and done my designing inside it.

Hi Ananth,

So, you have a web screen. In there you have just a web block with a container inside with height and width defined? What is your objective UI wise? You literally want to have just a space with those dimensions filled? Also please share the .oml if possible!