List Navigation on Non-Named Users Screen

List Navigation on Non-Named Users Screen

Dears,

I have a screen that is showed to a group of non-named users, that does'nt need enter with login and password. I have a table using list_navigation widget. Sometimes it works, suddenly, stops working. You click on the page square/next/previous and nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Best Regards,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

If you give us more details, then, yes we can hep you:

What are you doing? How are you doing and so on. If you can share an oml then it's perfect.

Just a side question: why is it important in your scenario that the screen is available without password? And just to a group? How do you decide which users are part of that non-named users group?

Cheers,

José

Hi José,

Thanks for your attention. Unfortunately I don't get attach an oml, because my application is large. I'm using the non-named users, because they are clients off my clients, then they see a few informations of the system, and are not application users.

I talk about this characteristic, because I read in documentation that List Navigation uses a session variable to control the pages. And I don't now if there is a session to a non-named users. But the curious, is that during a period, the widget works normally, including a persistent page number. Suddenly stop of works.

Thanks,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

The session works the same for non-registered users as for registered users. No problem there.

What do you have in the StartIndex property of the TableRecords?

And what parameters are you passing to the List_Navigation widget?

Can you post screenshots of these two things?

Cheers,

José

Great José,

Follow the postscreens with the configuration asked. First the Startindex.

Now, the second printscreen.

Solution

Hi Roberto,

I'd suggest to discard the last parameter of your List_Navigation_GetStartIndex (just keep the BatchTable.Id and True). The last parameter you have, could be overriding the StartIndex to always be 0, instead of relying on what you may have stored in session.

Solution

Hi Jorge,

I followed your recommendation and my problem was solved. Now it works. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Roberto