[Wish]_Lookup Cruder

[Wish]_Lookup Cruder

All of us in Solution Delivery spend a lot of time developing backoffice pages to configure lookups tables. For some time ago Pedro Gonçalves developed a tool to easier this job. However it is dependent to the platform metadata and still has some open issues.

I believe that a kind of similar feature, integrated with platform could be very helpfully.

The link to the topic in the forums which you can find more details about this solution is the following:

- http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/viewtopic.aspx?TopicId=0
Votes: 2

André
Votes: 3

Hi guys,

Just one detail on the credits: LookupCruder was cleaned up and packaged by João Rodrigues and was actually initiated by Van Ameyde development team. My post was just an invitation to fix bugs or add further features.

I'm all for its «smart» integration in ServiceStudio, meaning a VERY simple wizard with easy undoing functionality...

Regards,
Pedro Gonçalves
Votes: 4

A must!
Votes: 5
Votes: 6
Hi Luís,

I'd like to see this Lookup Cruder in action and maybe use it. The link is broken though, so how do I get it?

Greetings,

Mark
Hi Mark,

I'm not using this eSpace for a long time ago. I upgraded an old version of this eSpace to 4.2 and uploaded here. I hope it can help you.
Cheers,
LC.
Mark,

Be aware that this solution has a security issue, because it show all data present in other applications to who has access to this application.
Cheers,
LC.
Hi Luis,

Thanks. I'll have a look if this is what I need. If so, I probably need a 4.1 version to begin with. If I need that, can you provide that too?

Thanks sofar,

Mark
Hi Mark,

If you need a 4.1 version, just let me know.
Cheers,
LC.
Luis,

If it's easy I'd like to have a 4.1 version. The environment of my current client is stil 4.1 and with this version I could test is in this environment.

Thanks,

Mark
Hi Mark,

Please see attached a 4.1 version of Lookup Cruder.
Cheers,
LC.
Does LookupCruder still work in 5.1?