[Google Maps Mobile] Google Maps Mobile Flickers when Marker RaisedEvent occurs

[Google Maps Mobile] Google Maps Mobile Flickers when Marker RaisedEvent occurs

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 24 May by Labs
9 votes
Published on 24 May by Labs

Hi, im using google maps mobile on my mobile and i've added a few markers and i want to open a infowindow and run a client action when clicked. But when i call the action the map flickers and the infowindow doesnt open. Does anyone know why it behaves like this?

Cheers,

Fábio Santos

Hi Fábio,

Can you upload an .oml with the example?

Usually the markers flick when you change the markers array that's the input of the google maps mobile block firing the onparameters changed event and re-rendering the map again.

Cheers,

Hi Henrique i've attached the oml. Currently when i click on the marker im just visually selecting the list that supports the map with the markers name. And the behavior the flick happens, even more troublesome is the fact that the infowindow doesn't open. I've narrowed down the problem to the change on the variable that causes the visual change. I can't think of any other way to actually do this behaviour.

Cheers,

Fábio Santos

Hey Fábio,

I just uploaded your module to my server, and it seems to work as expected.

They don't blink and I see the infowindow.

PS: I didn't touch your code :p

Processing Upload...

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hey Fábio,

I just uploaded your module to my server, and it seems to work as expected.

They don't blink and I see the infowindow.

PS: I didn't touch your code :p

Hi Henrique, sorry i probably posted a older version of the oml the intended behaviour is to click on the map and only highlight the corresponding list item. and to click on one of the list items and open the corresponding map infowindow. I've attached the oml ( this time the correct one). That solution actually worked due to all the items of the list having the color already changed i narrowed the problem to the change on the variable that triggers the visual highlight and the react that occurs after that.

Cheers,

Fábio Santos

Hey Fábio,

Your file seems to be "Processing upload" forever, can you upload it again?

But if you have an example working, why not use it?

Cheers

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hey Fábio,

Your file seems to be "Processing upload" forever, can you upload it again?

But if you have an example working, why not use it?

Cheers

Hi Henrique i uploaded it again. 

The example i have works partially but not fully since if i have the visual selection it doesnt open the infowindow

Cheers,

Fábio Santos