Cant connect to Environment

I cant connect to my personal environment, either in the browser (keeps loading forever), and in Service Studio (an error is thrown seconds after trying to connect - I've attached a print screen of the error), and then SS crashes.

I've tried installing a more recent version of Service Studio, but not working still.

Would appreciate some help, since I have to work in the weekend.

Kind regards 

Jose Lopes wrote:

I cant connect to my personal environment, either in the browser (keeps loading forever), and in Service Studio (an error is thrown seconds after trying to connect - I've attached a print screen of the error), and then SS crashes.

I've tried installing a more recent version of Service Studio, but not working still.

Kind regards 

Having the same problem.  Screenshot attached.  Has been going on all morning.  My environment status shows 'green' but cannot connect via web or desktop client.

Solution

You could go to the Support site of OutSystems and open a support case.

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

I've also done that. Thank you for your advise 

Steve Meyer wrote:

Jose Lopes wrote:

Kind regards 

Having the same problem.  Screenshot attached.  Has been going on all morning.  My environment status shows 'green' but cannot connect via web or desktop client.

I don't know if your problem persists, but if it does, open a support case. The outsystems Support team helped me quickly. Cheers

Jose Lopes wrote:

Steve Meyer wrote:

Jose Lopes wrote:

Kind regards 

I don't know if your problem persists, but if it does, open a support case. The outsystems Support team helped me quickly. Cheers

Yes thanks -- I did the same and it was resolved in a few hours.  All good!