Google singin wigdet for web

Google singin wigdet for web

  

Hi I need help about how to use google sign in after set ID add dependency..please help how to implement in my app

Gabriel Dubrovic wrote:

Hi I need help about how to use google sign in after set ID add dependency..please help how to implement in my app






 Accessing Google services in general requires human authorization. Google's login screen provides a special token that you then use to login to the service . This is called OAuth, and Google uses version 2 of this protocol.

https://developers.google.com/gmail/api/auth/about-auth

OAuth2 is one of the login methods available in S22.Imap, but changing the login option is not enough. You'll have to create a redirect to Google and take some response back. Please read Google's document above to learn more.






Yes but I already sett all this and add dependency, but I can drag GoogleSingIn to OutSystems Interface

Hi Gabriel,

As I understand, you are referring to the Google Sign In Widget forge component? If so, you should've asked this question there.

Regardless, please explain what are you doing, in which step are you having problems, what those problems are and what you've done to try and fix them please... otherwise we don't have enough information to try and help you.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Gabriel,

As I understand, you are referring to the Google Sign In Widget forge component? If so, you should've asked this question there.

Regardless, please explain what are you doing, in which step are you having problems, what those problems are and what you've done to try and fix them please... otherwise we don't have enough information to try and help you.


Yes true. I follow this steps and I dont know how to do step 3 (1 and 2 are done):

Steps to use widget:

1)  Generate new OAuth api client id for your site here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials

2) Set the site property 'ClientId' to that value you just generated.

3) Drag 'GoogleSignIn' block to your screen and configure the input parameters as desired.

Solution

What's the issue with step 3?

If you have installed the Google Sign In Widget in your environment, you just need to:

  • Add a dependency to it (Manage Dependencies gear icon in the toolbar), then you will have a new web block on the Interface tab, under the module you just added a dependency for.
  • Drag it to the screen where you want to trigger the Google Sign In.
  • Configure it with whatever inputs it requires.
Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

What's the issue with step 3?

If you have installed the Google Sign In Widget in your environment, you just need to:

  • Add a dependency to it (Manage Dependencies gear icon in the toolbar), then you will have a new web block on the Interface tab, under the module you just added a dependency for.
  • Drag it to the screen where you want to trigger the Google Sign In.
  • Configure it with whatever inputs it requires.


Oh, I am doing wrong. I was putting google Widget to logic, not in Interface window! Done