[Wish]_Move (Structure) Attribute Up/Down

[Wish]_Move (Structure) Attribute Up/Down

Moving attributes in Entities is easy since an Edit Entity window is available. This is done with an Up and Down arrow.

My wish is that a similar feature is available when editing a Structure (sometimes they can get really long... and painful).
a) It could be a simpler version of Edit Entity window;
b) OR drag and drop them over the Structure;
c) OR simply short-cutting through special keywords [SUGGESTION: when an attribute is selected, CTRL+Up/Down Arrow moves the attribute accordingly]

Regards,
Pedro Gonçalves
I don't know about you, but i use SS 4.0.1.43, and that feature of moving structure attributes up and down, is available (just press the right mouse button, while on the attribute...)

Cheers,

Diogo Cordeiro
Hi Diogo,

Thanks for the feedback. You are right about that, now try to imagine doing those same steps (point-rightClick-click, point-rightClick-click, point-rightClick-click, etc.) on a worst case scenario. Say, an attribute in the last position of a 20/30 field attribute structure going to the very top. A little bit painful, you can imagine...

These big size structures are not uncommon, being mostly used in personal data business like these ones: firstname, lastname, phone, mobile, address, zipcode, city, country, company, etc. etc. just to point an example.

Regards,
Pedro Gonçalves
Well, i must agree on that...It's a little annoying tthe must of right click...I believe short cuts would be a great simple workaround....although the drag and drop would certainly be very nice...not only for structures of course.

Regards,

Diogo Cordeiro
This would be very useful. The ability to easily group and organize attributes is very important for readability / documentation purposes.

Paulo Ramos
Just adding my two cents: personally I do right-click + "u" key for "Up" operation or "o" key for "Down" operation. It's a bit quicker.