table fixed header with pop

table fixed header with pop

I have a pop contains table with fixed header plugin .It is showing two headers bottom one is blank header row top is displaying correct .I tried to remove it with css by finding second child of thead as display none now due to this my header th having sorting is not working first time it works from second time.If any one have solution please let me know thanks in advance

Hi Ash,

I really don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you offer some pictures and code?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ash,

I really don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you offer some pictures and code?

I m creating a table with fixed header plugin with sorting enabled on thead this table is inside  the popup window but table is showing with two headers.if i remove one header sorting on table header is not working for first click .it works fine when i click on second time .Hope this will give you clear picture.let me know if anything needed.Thanks

If it works on first click, have you tried to ajax refresh the component that is implementing the fixed header, on the action that you are using to refresh the query and the table?

Solution

Filipe Silva wrote:

If it works on first click, have you tried to ajax refresh the component that is implementing the fixed header, on the action that you are using to refresh the query and the table?

I had fixed it with my own solution by creating a hidden button and used jquery (trigger click function) which will click the hidden button and make the table to refresh and make the fixed header to initialize on popup and issue got resolved.

Solution