BPT in Mobile App

Hi all, i was just testing something, and i don't really a have a real use case.

I was trying to create a bpt process on a mobile app and on the Launch On field I can put on create of a local entity, so I tried it.., but when I do this I have an internal error while publishing 

Exception Details:
[1] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Database.DALTypesConverter.ConvertColumns(IPlatformTableSourceInfo tableInfo, PlatformDatabaseContext context)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Database.EntitySchema.EntitySchemaUpdater.DumpEspaceEntities(Boolean forceFullIntrospection)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Database.EntitySchema.EntitySchemaUpdater.Dump(CompilationContext compilationContext)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.ESpace.UpdateDatabaseScript()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.ESpace.UpdateDatabaseScriptThread()

Anyone can explane me why this happens?

Hi Filipe,

I am curious, how can BPT process work with use of local entity?

Regards,

Daniel.

I have the same question as you.

And other thing, I can no longer publish the eSpace, even if I open a previous version where there were no BPT process created, it gives me the same error...

Hi Filipe Silva,

You're working on which Service Studio version?

For reference: It is not possible to set the "Launch On" property with a Local Entity.
If you were able to do that, please help me reproduce that so that we can properly fix the bug.

Thank you!

The service studio is 10.0.815.0 on my personal environment.

Solution

Thank you Filipe Silva.

We will provide a fix for this in a future version.

Is there anything that we can help you with, regarding this subject?

Solution

Thanks Nuno Maurício for the response, i suspected that would be the answer.

Hi Filipe Silva,

I'm trying to create BPT for mobile app, But it need to create custom taskbox. Have you tried creating a custom taskbox?

Also I'm trying to use API_GetActivities() action there is a input parameter "PaginationCriteria" which is mandatory but it says "Leave it empty for no pagination". It throws error when left empty.

Regards

Abhishek