Mobile Screen Script

Hello,

I'm having some trouble finding documentation explaining when, in the Mobile Screen Lifecycle, is a Script defined in the Screen property Required Scripts run. My objective is to run a Screen Action after the script is finished.

Best Regards,

Gonçalo Condeça.

Hi Gonçalo,

Maybe this document page helps: Screen and Block Lifecycle Events

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I have already read that documentation and still didn’t helped me overcome this issue. My main objective is to run a screen action after the script is concluded. I tried to call that action in the option OnReady but I think that at that point the Script didn’t run yet.

Regards,

Gonçalo

Hi Gonçalo,

Could you send your .OML than I can have a look. This is just not enough information for me to understand what you try to do.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Gonçalo,

The scripts that are specified as "required" are included in the rendered web page. They aren't specifically "run" by the Platform, they are run by the underlying web engine according to the normal rules.

Solution

Hello,

My problem was that I had an Asynchronous Client Action, that would go on without the javascript finished. I had nothing in my output. The solution was to add $resolve(); right after the javascript outputs were assigned. This signals a successful execution of the asynchronous client action being called. You can read more in here.

Thanks for the help.

Solution

Great you found out what the problem is, and how to solve it. Thanks for the feedback.