Service studio can't show any icon

Service studio can't show any icon

Like its written in the title, all of my icons become square in my service studio. This problem occurs in my coleague's pc too. At first I thought its because I updated my service studio from 10.0.815.0 to 10.0.821.0. But other friend who use the same version, doesn't have this problem at all.

I've tried it in my personal environment and it has the same problem. So I think it is because my connection. Some websites are blocked by my office internet provider. But I didn't have any problem like this before. It only occurs today. Can somebody help me?

I've attach the screenshot of my service studio.

Hi Hentry,

I don't think the fonts are loaded dynamically. I'll ask someone who might know where they are coming from.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Hentry,

I don't think the fonts are loaded dynamically. I'll ask someone who might know where they are coming from.

Hello Kilian,

Thank you for your help.

It seems that this is a problem with the latest update in Service Studio...

Are you using the latest version? (I think it is 820)?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

It seems that this is a problem with the latest update in Service Studio...

Are you using the latest version? (I think it is 820)?

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

My version is 10.0.821.0 and yes it is the latest version. Yeah I think so because my another friend who use Outsystems in other place faced this problem too. So its likely not because of my connection.

Solution

Hi Hentry,

This behaviour is confirmed to be a bug, and OutSystems is on it. Thanks for reporting it! I expect it to be fixed in the next version of SS :).

Solution

Hi Kilian,

I see. Thank you for your information sir! I appriciate it.

You're most welcome! :)

Hi Hentry,

A new version of Service Studio has been released that should fix the issue.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Hentry,

A new version of Service Studio has been released that should fix the issue.

Thank you for your information, sir!

I've updated it and it works.

Thank you too, without your post, it would probably have taken a while longer to get it fixed :). Happy coding!