[OneSignal Plugin] deeplink and subtitle is empty

[OneSignal Plugin] deeplink and subtitle is empty

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems R&D
9 votes
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems R&D

Hi, 

I'm sending notifications to user, but message is the only field that is filled.

in client action:

the notification recived is:

Thanks

Hi Alberto,

The subtitle is actually filled on iOS devices, but it is not displayed on Android. You can test what the notification will look like on the OneSignal website, so you get an idea what parameters will show up where.

I'm curious if anyone else knows a trick to make more text fields appear in a push notification on android.

Sam Rijkers wrote:

Hi Alberto,

The subtitle is actually filled on iOS devices, but it is not displayed on Android. You can test what the notification will look like on the OneSignal website, so you get an idea what parameters will show up where.

I'm curious if anyone else knows a trick to make more text fields appear in a push notification on android.

Thank you Sam!! And the DeepLink Property? i've seen that if set scheme and application the notification redirect to website, but i want redirect to specific app screen with parameters.

I'm not sure about the Deeplink. I haven't been able to figure that out yet. Maybe this topic might be of use for you. You can also use the OneSignal plugin in the layout screen, which I believe is also discussed in that topic.

To Resolve:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_Define_Mobile_App_Deep_Links

<app-identifier>://<module>/<screen>?<Parameter1>=<Value1>&<Parameter2>=<Value2>

DeepLink.Scheme = app-identifier (AppName)

DeepLink.Application = module ( example: Mainflow)

DeepLink.TargetScreen = Screen (example: HomeScreen)

Solution

Alberto De Vargas wrote:

To Resolve:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_Define_Mobile_App_Deep_Links

<app-identifier>://<module>/<screen>?<Parameter1>=<Value1>&<Parameter2>=<Value2>

To my knowledge that is incorrect.

The app-identifier =/= application name. Usually it is something like 'com.domain.appname'

The module =/= a UI flow. The module defined within the application (e.g. the core of an application)

Solution

Sam Rijkers wrote:

Alberto De Vargas wrote:

To Resolve:

To my knowledge that is incorrect.

The app-identifier =/= application name. Usually it is something like 'com.domain.appname'

The module =/= a UI flow. The module defined within the application (e.g. the core of an application)

Thank you Sam.