Platform server images differ

Platform server images differ

  

Hi Tim,

Good catch! Your observation has been passed to OutSystems, who hopefully will fix things :).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tim,

Good catch! Your observation has been passed to OutSystems, who hopefully will fix things :).

Awesome,


I currently take it that the Configuration Management is the correct one, since that image has a better resolution ^_^



Heya,


indeed kudos for finding the difference :)

Why are you so interested in the architecture of outsystems itself?

Is there a specific reason or concern for it?


J. wrote:

Heya,


indeed kudos for finding the difference :)

Why are you so interested in the architecture of outsystems itself?

Is there a specific reason or concern for it?


Hey J. 


I'm a student doing Software Engineering.

My school is always interested in the Architecture of systems and how they work.

I'm making some documentation where i'm also addressing the Architecture of Outsystems.

So while researching it I noticed the difference and got confused.


Hi Tim,

Both the Configuration Management and Deployment Services are part of the OutSystems Architecture, but adding them both to the image makes it a bit unreadable, I guess that's why there was made a choice to not display them both.

Btw, the links to the images in your first post now give an "access denied" error.


I see that the links have an Expired paramater. Here are the images for anyone stumbling on this thread.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tim,

Both the Configuration Management and Deployment Services are part of the OutSystems Architecture, but adding them both to the image makes it a bit unreadable, I guess that's why there was made a choice to not display them both.

Btw, the links to the images in your first post now give an "access denied" error.

I don't see why they couldn't just use a bigger picture.

Giving different images will only cause more confusion.


Tim,

I agree. It has the attention of the people that are in charge of these things, so I hope it'll be fixed or at least made consistent. Thanks again for your report!