Firebase - Cloud Message Plugin - Exception "Plugin not loaded"

Firebase - Cloud Message Plugin - Exception "Plugin not loaded"

Hello,

I'm trying to use the plugin Cloud Message. But when I use the action "InitPushNotifications" it return error:

Code: 2

I checked the code in the plugin FirebaseCloudMessagePlugin > action: CheckFirebaseCloudMessagePlugin

and got this:

detail:

What I am missing? some js script? I tried to use this plugin in other espace and it was OK.

Tks.

Bruno Gomes.

Hi Bruno

Are you testing the plugin on the app installed on the device, or is it simulated or on Outsystems Now? If so, I don't think Now supports that plugin, so try generating and installing the app.

Hope it Helps!

-CLSJ

Carlos Lopez S. Jacome wrote:

Hi Bruno

Are you testing the plugin on the app installed on the device, or is it simulated or on Outsystems Now? If so, I don't think Now supports that plugin, so try generating and installing the app.

Hope it Helps!

-CLSJ

Hello Carlos,

I installed this app on the device. But, it is not working. I dont understand why... i had other instance oustsystems cloud that the plugin is working fine.

I trying to understand how the plugin start in mobile. Because I think the sdk "PushNotification" is not loading or is never called.

Maybe the "apk" that a Download there is no access to this library on the instalation.

I am not sure.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

Bruno Gomes.

bruno gomes wrote:

Carlos Lopez S. Jacome wrote:

Hi Bruno

Hope it Helps!

-CLSJ

Hello Carlos,

I installed this app on the device. But, it is not working. I dont understand why... i had other instance oustsystems cloud that the plugin is working fine.

I trying to understand how the plugin start in mobile. Because I think the sdk "PushNotification" is not loading or is never called.

Maybe the "apk" that a Download there is no access to this library on the instalation.

I am not sure.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!

Bruno Gomes.

Yeah it might well be a specifc environment generation problem, in which case you would be much better off requesting formal help to the Outsystems team from here.

The only other thing I can think of to try, since you identified it is the notification SDK would be to request notification permisions. Maybe the permisions are not being granted by the phone and that is why the SDK is not being called. You could try this plugin to test out this theory.

Hope this helps!

- CLSJ