Cannot install Card IO Plugin

Greetings,

I am trying to install Card IO plugin but no matter how many times I click the plugin in the forge, it never appears in my service studio. Can anybody help me, please?

Best regards.

Hi Manuel,

Did you click it from Service Studio (on the first, black, tab)? If so, did it start installing (you'll see the app icon with a red progress bar at the bottom)?

Solution

Hi Kilian,

Yes, that is what I did but didn´t work.

Finally I can solve it downloading de .oap from de official page of the plugin and installing it manually in my Service Studio

Thanks for your answer.

Solution

Hi Manual,

Glad to see you've solved it, although it's strange it didn't work via the other way.

Manuel Migueles wrote:

Hi Kilian,

Yes, that is what I did but didn´t work.

Finally I can solve it downloading de .oap from de official page of the plugin and installing it manually in my Service Studio

Thanks for your answer.

hey can you help me.i want to implement it in my mobile app.i want my customers to pay using it.how did you do it? if you have an oml of a sample care to attach it please.thank you

HI Musgado,

Please do not revive old topics with additional questions not related to the original question (which was about installing it). I'd advise you to ask your questions in the component's subforum.