More than 50 Multiple markers on google maps.

Hi all,

I am trying to implement more than 50 multiple markers in mobile application but in-spite of getting multiple markers i am getting only single marker.Although i have implemented the "OnInitialize" action in which i have passed the list for latitude and longitude.

Please help me on this.

Peeyush Chaturvedi wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to implement more than 50 multiple markers in mobile application but in-spite of getting multiple markers i am getting only single marker.Although i have implemented the "OnInitialize" action in which i have passed the list for latitude and longitude.

Please help me on this.

Hello Peeyush,

In your print screen it seems to me you only append one record to the List. Can you check it.

You need to iterate the List of Latitude and Longitude to set all Markers. 

The Aggregate Get needs to be iterated in the flow and append to the List MapMarkerList.

Bruno Domingues wrote:

Peeyush Chaturvedi wrote:

Hi all,

Please help me on this.

Hello Peeyush,

In your print screen it seems to me you only append one record to the List. Can you check it.

You need to iterate the List of Latitude and Longitude to set all Markers. 

The Aggregate Get needs to be iterated in the flow and append to the List MapMarkerList.

Either that, or use a ListAppendAll to append all aggregate elements at once

Regards,

- CLSJ

Here's a quick way to add marker from query/aggregate.

1. Create aggregate

2. Add Maps widget

3. Set Maps Widget Property

AutoFit = true to make all markers fit/showed

MaxAutoZoom = just a precaution if you only have 1 marker, if empty if will show max zoom which have streets appears really wide.

Markers: set it to you aggregate.list, and then map Address or Lat/Long as you need.

You can also set IconURL here to replace default Google Pin Marker icon.