on click of checkbox, the data in the table should be updated, But it is not working

on click of checkbox, the data in the table should be updated, But it is not working

Hello, 

I have created a checkbox and I have values in the table bellow.

I have also created a form in the page which can create the table data, in that I am using "isassitanceneeded" as checkbox for creation of data in the table.

On click on checkbox(created a local variable as"Checkisassitance" checkbox value) and assinged to  the data in table should change as per the checkbox value i.e true or false.

But it shows as "isAssitance' is already used in other widget(s). Review the screen logic".

so I created a local varaible and assigned it to new action. But still I did not get the data in the table and even the checkbox is not getting checked.

here are the below screens:

Hi Prassana,

Unfortunately, the images are missing. However, what would help even more is if you could create and share an eSpace that shows the logic you've implemented, so it's easier to understand what the problem is.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Prassana,

Unfortunately, the images are missing. However, what would help even more is if you could create and share an eSpace that shows the logic you've implemented, so it's easier to understand what the problem is.

Like I said, an eSpace would help better, as I can't see what the problem is from just a few images (for one thing, the "isAssitance' is already used in other widget(s)." is really odd, and probably means you did something wrong).