how to apply pagination on local data

how to apply pagination on local data

I have local list when i search particular record i able to get that record but my propagation is not rested.

it is showing me my old list count.i want reset it

my list counter variable assign 

please guide me where am i wrong

Solution

Hi Rajesh,

You must also Ajax refresh the counters when refreshing the Table Records. The easiest (and typical) way to do this is put a Container around both the Table Records and the pagination (if it's not already there), and refresh that one (instead of only the Table Records).

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rajesh,

You must also Ajax refresh the counters when refreshing the Table Records. The easiest (and typical) way to do this is put a Container around both the Table Records and the pagination (if it's not already there), and refresh that one (instead of only the Table Records).

working perfect thank you Kilian

You're welcome!

Just a question. What is the SOURCE of the Table Records?
If it's an aggregate or an SQL, than your Pagination widget is setup in a wrong way.

The Total Row Count should receive the value of the COUNT property of the aggregate/SQL.

If the source comes from a local LIST, the Total Row Count should come from the Length of the LOCAL list, not from the Table Records List Length.

The rest is like Kilian said: You need to refresh both widgets or they will be still (no changes).

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Just a question. What is the SOURCE of the Table Records?
If it's an aggregate or an SQL, than your Pagination widget is setup in a wrong way.

The Total Row Count should receive the value of the COUNT property of the aggregate/SQL.

If the source comes from a local LIST, the Total Row Count should come from the Length of the LOCAL list, not from the Table Records List Length.

The rest is like Kilian said: You need to refresh both widgets or they will be still (no changes).

Cheers

i fetched data from out side, then i stored that data into local variable,

i used local variable length property for pagination. any have i able to reset it now as for Kilian suggestion.

Thanks to every one.forum gave me lot of out system friends .in my friend circle i don't have any friends on out systems platform to ask my doubts, but forum gave such an opportunity to escalate doubts. 

We have a similar scenario where we populate a local list (named FilteredResultSet) with data from an advanced SQL query when the user clicks a button.

The table records widget is bound to the local list, and the properties for the RichWidgets\List_Counter and RichWidgets\List_Navigation widgets are set as per the images below:

Please help me out - I have tried various other properties, local count variables, etc. but the paging does not work as expected and the counter does not display the total number of records correctly.