Split with webScreen

Split with webScreen

Hi All,

Requirement: Populate image based on extension like .pdf,.jpeg,.doc

Scenario:

I will get the file name with extension(.pdf,.word...) from database and populated  table cell in webscreen

First i want to broke filename property after . (dot) example:test.pdf (split after dot alone) for finding the file extension in web screen

then based on extension i will change the image dynamically example .pdf image or word document image l.please suggest on this

Ganesh,

What is your issue? 

Have you tried implement any solution and it didn't work?

Or are you just trying to get someone to start it, send an oml and you just tweak it?

Regards,

Abílio Matos

Ganesh Kumar wrote:

Hi All,

Requirement: Populate image based on extension like .pdf,.jpeg,.doc

Scenario:

I will get the file name with extension(.pdf,.word...) from database and populated  table cell in webscreen

First i want to broke filename property after . (dot) example:test.pdf (split after dot alone) for finding the file extension in web screen

then based on extension i will change the image dynamically example .pdf image or word document image l.please suggest on this

what to implement split (like test.pdf)functionality inside webscreen and should not use logic like action because this will perform inside table cell.so what to know is there any way to achieve

or we can use javascript..where we need to apply javascript if yes