We can not able to upload my profile picture in outsystems profile page.

Hi Kavita,

To edit your profile picture take the following steps:

1. Open your profile;
  2. Click the three vertical dots to open the menu and select "Edit Profile":
  3. A new page opens. Click the edit pencil at your picture:
  4. On the pop-up that opens, click the "Change" button.
  5. This will allow you to select a new image, and edit it.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Kavita,

To edit your profile picture take the following steps:

1. Open your profile;
  2. Click the three vertical dots to open the menu and select "Edit Profile":
  3. A new page opens. Click the edit pencil at your picture:
  4. On the pop-up that opens, click the "Change" button.
  5. This will allow you to select a new image, and edit it.

Yes I follow the same steps. But not showing picture.Even I removed my previous photo and upload new one also not upload the picture.

Hi Kavita,

So you picked an image from the file system, pressed "Open" in the Windows file dialog, and after that there's no image shown?

EDIT: I just tried to edit my picture, and as you can see it worked. What browser are you using? Om web or mobile?

Hi Kilian,

I picked an image from the file system, pressed "Open" in the Windows file dialog, and after that there's no image shown. even i clicked on below save button.

Hi Kavita,

With my picture it took a few seconds to upload, but I assume you waited a while and nothing happened? Have you tried different pictures, of different size or file size?

Hello Kavita,

I had the same problem. I selected an image from file system and nothing happened.

So, I imported the picture from LinkedIn and it worked. After that I tried to change the my picture to the one that I was trying to add and I was able to change it.

Give it a try

Looks like there an error on the Page. As soon I select an image the below error appeared at the console.