Changing the pulltorefresh icon

Changing the pulltorefresh icon

Where can I edit the icon that appears on pulltorefresh? I have a gif I want to use for loading.

Any ideas?

Hey I'm not near my PC ATM but the css classes to show that icon are "ptr-refresh" and "ptr-loading".

Try to open developer tools, do a shift+f to find those classes and you should see where it gets the "icon" from there.

Sorry to not looking it up myself but as I said I'm not near a PC atm

Frederico Sousa wrote:

Hey I'm not near my PC ATM but the css classes to show that icon are "ptr-refresh" and "ptr-loading".

Try to open developer tools, do a shift+f to find those classes and you should see where it gets the "icon" from there.

Sorry to not looking it up myself but as I said I'm not near a PC atm

I looked for it and I’m having a hard time understanding where to change it still. I looks like it’s a static image that it rotates. I’m looking to replace it with an animated gif. More help would be appreciated when you get the chance!

Solution

Hi Levi,

I customized it once, but I must say it won't be easy due to the timing of the ptr. Also the block ptr block is quite closed which make it difficult to control animations, but if you just want a gif, perhaps it's easier.

I just published a component on the community with an example, you can find it here.

Hope it helps.

Solution

Oh yeah this example should help you out in learning how to change that :)

Good Job Henrique!

Pretty much you gotta change this "icon" for your gif  and then dont use the "fa-spin" class so that it doesn't rotate :P

This is exactly what I needed! Thank you guys!!