module missing in cloud

module missing in cloud

Hi everyone,

I have not logged in Outsystems service studio for a few weeks. Now I am trying to run my application which I had made a few weeks ago, but I get a message which asks me to manage/refresh de dependencies. When I try to refresh the dependencies, I get a message which shows one of the modules is missing in my cloud environment. Inside the Manage Dependencies popup I can see the module name with a red question mark next to it. 

Actually I can also see the module in the service studio inside de Entities and Structures folders.

Can anyone help me find the missing module?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Spider Man,

The red square is telling you that the module in not in the environment where you are logged in.

If you click on the module you'll read something like this:
"'Module name' is missing in 'siperman.outsystemscloud.com'.

You need to deploy that module and refresh the dependencies.

@Efreitas,

That`s right. Can you tell me how can I deploy that module? I don`t see that anywhere except inside the service studio where there is a dependency with another module. But there I can not deploy it I think. I also searched inside the Application Management /Monitoring and Administration. But it is not there?

The module that is missing was created by you? Don't you have the .oml on your system? If yes, you need to open and publish. When you got back to the environment did you see the applications that was on the environment when you left? It not, it's because they cleaned your environment and sent you an email with a link, where you can download all the application that you had before leaving.

The missing module is from an app that you download from forge?

The module is my won. I created it when creating my application. I see the application on the environment but not this one module. The application is made of two modules. I didn't receive any email with a link.

About the email, you only receive the email when your personal environment is sleeping for a certain time and they clean the environment, but send you an email where you can recover everything you had on the environment.

Did you deleted the module by accident ? If yes you can see the following post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/18403/accidental-deletion-of-an-espace/

Can you share some print screens to get an idea ?

EFreitas wrote:

About the email, you only receive the email when your personal environment is sleeping for a certain time and they clean the environment, but send you an email where you can recover everything you had on the environment.

Did you deleted the module by accident ? If yes you can see the following post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/18403/accidental-deletion-of-an-espace/

Can you share some print screens to get an idea ?

That`s right. I had got an email 4 weeks ago, and I had only 15 days to log in to prevent data cleaning. Now I have missed it.. So everything is lost. Is er any other way to get it back?

It is very interesting to me that I can see the connection with that module yet in my service studio. As you can see, it is the one with blue mark around it.

Hello,

Search for a second e-mail (15 day after the first) with a link where you can download everything you had.

The dependencies only disappear after you delete that missing module on the module you are working and publishing a new version.