Implementation of different content in Info window for multiple markers when clicked

Implementation of different content in Info window for multiple markers when clicked

Hi All, 

I need some suggestions regarding Implementation of different content in Info window for multiple markers when clicked, for mobile application. Right now I am seeing same information in Info window for all the multiple markers when I clicked on them. Please suggest some solution that how can I get different content in Info window for different marker when clicked on it. 

I am also attaching the screen shot of my 'marker raised event' which shows the content which I am passing in Info Window. 

Hi Aditya,

Instead of assigning content directly, Use variables for   Title ,info ,Text , SubText. You can change variable value anywhere you want.

Cheers,

Rocky

Rocky wrote:

Hi Aditya,

Instead of assigning content directly, Use variables for   Title ,info ,Text , SubText. You can change variable value anywhere you want.

Cheers,

Rocky

But how should I pass the different values for  the Info window of different markers?

should I need to use "for loop" to iterate over each marker one by one or I need to something else?

Hi Aditya,

It possible for you to upload OML, That will be help to find solution.

Cheer,

Rocky

Rocky wrote:

Hi Aditya,

It possible for you to upload OML, That will be help to find solution.

Cheer,

Rocky

Hi Rocky,

It won't be possible upload OML, but I can share some screen shots. Hope you can help me through that.