Cannot connect to my environment on outsystems app

Cannot connect to my environment on outsystems app

Good Day, I am not able to connect to my personal environment from the outsystems app. recently upgraded to 10.0.822.0.

I am able to connect to my environment via Web browser.

Any suggestions?

Hi Roq,

What exactly do you mean with "not able to connect"? Do you see errors? What errors?

Thanks for replying. Below/attached is the error I am receiving:

Hi Roq,

You might want to edit that image, your e-mail is visible ;).

That said, that's a very generic error. Since you can connect via the browser, the environment isn't down, though it might be specific services are down. I think the best advise is to contact OutSystems Support about it.

Thanks for the advice x2 Kilian :) Yeah, I was checking if i could see any errors in the error logs under .../ServiceCenter/Error_Logs.aspx but to no avail. Will contact OutSystems Support. 

Not sure if it's just me but I can't find the "next/continue" button on the "New Support Case" page :(

Logged a call via the "Give us feedback" icon on the app

You're right, there seems to be a bug there, I'll pass it on. I noticed if I changed some stuff (I have multiple platforms), in some cases it did show the remainder of the form.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

You're right, there seems to be a bug there, I'll pass it on. I noticed if I changed some stuff (I have multiple platforms), in some cases it did show the remainder of the form.

Cool. thanks

Hi Roq Jordi,

Yup! That's a bug (thanks for bring it up). We're working a fix now but I have a workaround that will help you move forward: select a different value for "Development Environment Version" and then change it back to the correct one. That will show the rest of the form:

Hope this helps! I'll share an update here when the bug is fixed for good.

Cheers!
Davide

Awesome stuff!!! Was able to log the case now. Thanks Kilian and Davide. I am new to this but can see that I am in good hands. You guys are really helpful:)

You're welcome Roq, glad I could be of help.

@Kilian, thanks for taking good care of Roq. I got a tip to visit this discussion and I bet you were the source. ;)

@Davide: Very likely :) Thanks for visiting :)

Solution

Hi Guys,

Case solved:)

https://www.outsystems.com/SupportPortal/CaseShow.aspx?CaseId=2064764

Thanks again for the assistance:)

Solution

Good to hear Roq. Happy coding!

Hi all,

The issue in the case open case has also been sorted out. Thanks again for bringing this up! :)

Cheers!
Davide