[Salesforce Connector] BUG found

[Salesforce Connector] BUG found

  
Forge Component
(14)
Published on 2017-12-19 by OutSystems R&D
14 votes
Published on 2017-12-19 by OutSystems R&D

Hello.
I have found a bug in the method:
"public static string OutSystemsToSforce (soapType type, object val)" from class "DataTypeConversion" in which the null value from the variable 'val' was not correctly handled.
All I did to solve the problem was adding the following code in the first line of the method:
if (val == null) {return null;}

This error happened when the GetValue from a Field returned null for some reason.