Bootstrap component

Bootstrap component

Hello,

I'm trying to use a button webblock from the bootstrap component, but I'm not sure with the parameters to be provided or how to implement an action for the button. I have attached the screenshot of those properties.

Thanks and regards,

Samuel Stephen R

Hi samuel,

With this component there BootstrapThemeDocs Provided as documentation.You can check all sample in tht module

cheers,

Rocky

Hello Rocky,

Thanks for the reference to the document. I'm new to using bootstrap with out systems. From the reference, I merely understand that we use bootstrap containers to use our outsystem widgets. Further on exploring, I found a documentation.

http://lguilhas.outsystemscloud.com/BootstrapThemeDocs/HowTos.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

If I'm not wrong, I see that this documentation helps to bootstrap an already developed application. I would like to know whats are the difference in effect between this and the reference you posted. 

Thanks and regards,

Samuel Stephen R

If I'm not wrong, I see that this documentation helps to bootstrap an already developed application. I would like to know whats are the difference in effect between this and the reference you posted. 

Both are same :)