Meet the Two New MVPs

Meet the Two New MVPs

Almost one year after the MVP Program evolved to the awesome program it is today, we are seeing the OutSystems Community evolve with it. Therefore, it is with great pleasure that we see candidates that exceed our expectations more and more often, and we’d like to thank everyone for your dedication to the Community.

Today, we are happy to announce that we have two new MVPs joining the program: Paul Schmeddes from Synobsys and Johan den Ouden from CoolProfs.

A special thanks to Paul and Johan for the commitment and work they’ve put in to become MVPs. It is a demonstration of how they value the OutSystems Community.

Community team

Hi Paul and Johan!

Welcome to the MVP program! Congratulations! :)
Hope everything goes fine and that you can add even more value to the community!

:)

Welcome Paul and Johan!

Hi,

I am very glad and excited I am part of the MVP Program now!
Let's add some value to this community together.

Hi,

Thank you all. I'm proud to be part of the MVP program and looking forward to creating more value for the community.

Hey! congrats to both, specially to Johan since he updated one of my components :P

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Sachin

many congratulation to both of you..

Regards

-PJ-

Welcome Johan and Paul!

Cheers,
Miguel

Welcome!

Congratulations to both of you..!!

Congratulations to both of you....

Hi Paul and Johan, 

Welcome to the club and enjoy!

Best regards,

Welcome to the program Paul and Johan and congratulations on your great work.

Enjoy it!

Congratulations! We're proud of our amazing, and growing community and the MVPs like you who help drive it forward and make it better. ??

Congratulations and well done, gentleman!

Congratulations!

Congrats Johan!

Welcome to you both, I'm sure you can be a welcome addition to our growing community of MVPs!

Congratulations! : )

Many Congratulation to Johan and Paul!...

Congratulations! :)