bootstrap

Hello,

I'm trying to use bootstrap on my existing application. I explored this document.

http://lguilhas.outsystemscloud.com/BootstrapThemeDocs/HowTos.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

The procedure to configure header in the document is not explanatory enough. Could someone help me with that.

Thanks and regards,

Samuel Stephen R

Hi Samuel,

What specific thing you are looking for the header? Please provide more explanation.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Samuel,

In header we used to define the links for menus and if you want images or icons with your menu text, you can define that as well. I saw the document its pretty simple with some expression and image icon bind with the link widget.

1. in expression you can get the menu name from your db.

2. using image you can put some small icon size image as well.

I suggest you should create some sample header in your application then only you will get the whole idea.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MJ

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Samuel,

In header we used to define the links for menus and if you want images or icons with your menu text, you can define that as well. I saw the document its pretty simple with some expression and image icon bind with the link widget.

1. in expression you can get the menu name from your db.

2. using image you can put some small icon size image as well.

I suggest you should create some sample header in your application then only you will get the whole idea.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MJ

Hi MJ,

Thanks for your clarification. I have another doubt. Is the method in the document(http://lguilhas.outsystemscloud.com/BootstrapThemeDocs/HowTos.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=) used to create new bootstrap application or incorporate bootstrap with existing application. I tried it with existing application, ended up with style errors.

Thanks and regards,

Samuel Stephen R

Hi Samuel Stephen,

May i know what kind of style error you are facing?

Regards,

MJ

Hello Manish,

More contents in the original application are missing and the alignment of the leftover contents have gone wrong. I'm not sure what I'm doing is correct. I would want to make sure if this technique is applicable to already developed application or It's just the precedence to start a new application.

Thanks and regards,

Samuel Stephen R

Hi Samuel,

This is to create a new application.

Regards,

MJ