[NEW USER PROFILE] You asked for it, and we did it!

[NEW USER PROFILE] You asked for it, and we did it!

Dear all,

A few months back, we identified an opportunity to take OutSystems Community profiles to a whole level by adding fun features and making them easier to use. 

The result is a brand new profile page where all your professional information, community activity, and preferences live together in a place that’s easy to find.

But that’s just part of the story. We identified this opportunity and upgraded the profile experience in part because community members like you asked us to. We received the following eight ideas and made them happen:

Make the network more social - André Ramos

Outsystems Community - User Profile - User Ideas - Luis Soares

[Wisdom of the Crowds] User profile - Fernando Sousa

Community Forum - Private Message: Make private messaging less painful to use

Chat with other users of the community - Marcelo Ferreira

Notify me option should be enabled automatically - Suraj Borade

Show number of times your answer has been the solution in Community Profile - João Mateus

Reply to a private message - Marcelo Ferreira

Thank you all very much for your candor, and please keep it coming. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy your new profile.

Cheers!

Ana Sequeira

PS: Don’t forget to update your profile 100% by June 13, 2018. You’ll get a special badge if you do. But that’s not all. If you earn any badges after completing 100% of your profile, you will be entered in a drawing to win an exclusive collection of stickers, including ones for the badges you earn. (We’ll be giving away 100 of these collections). So, what are you waiting for? Update your profile now and start collecting those badges!

Thanks for the effort, it looks really good.

Nice changes , i did it 100%.

Regards

Pramod jain

It has taken a lot of searching, but I finally have the answer as to the 'Profile Superstar' badge being grey on my profile page with no details as to how to earn it.

I joined OutSystems after the 13th June, so I guess I will never be able to earn this badge :(

Hi Russell

Sorry about that. We should make it clear in the badges page. And I will change the copy asap to make sure everyone knows about it. 

Cheers

Ana

Ana de Melo Sequeira wrote:

Hi Russell

Sorry about that. We should make it clear in the badges page. And I will change the copy asap to make sure everyone knows about it. 

Cheers

Ana

Not to worry, having a badge there makes me want to earn it, but I didn't quite know how to actually go about it. I thought maybe it was 'be the first in your organisation' but this post explained it was now an unobtainable one :)