Using Highcharts MultiAxes

Using Highcharts MultiAxes

Dears,

I'm trying to build a multi-axes graph using the highcharts include forge components. I wrote a highcharts script, mirroring the highcharts itself sample of multiple axes, and I'm testing it using the JSFIDDLE resource of the highcharts site. However, I don't get that Highcharts accept the 3 axis. Its look like only one axis for the 3 that I programmed. The script is attached in the post. If someone can help me, I appreciate.

Thanks,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Can you share the espace where you are testing this? Would easier to help you with that.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for your attention! My space is very big to send you. But the results of my screen application is identical when I run the script in the highcharts site using the JSFIDDLE of the MultiAxes example. I believe that you get run my test in the link https://jsfiddle.net/0nta4j9x/3/

Attached a printscreen showing the problem. Only one axis has the scale.

Marcelo,

The correct script is attached now. 

Thank you very much,

Roberto

Solution

Hi,

This is a script from fiddle and is working.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Marcelo,

I have no words to thank you by your help. I see the new script and it works perfecly. I will adopte my script to it.

Thank you very very very  much,

Roberto

Hi Marcelo,

Sorry by reopen this matter. But, my program is generating a script with the same pattern of you script. I checked each language clausule, and the format is identical. But your script works, and my script continues recognizing only 1 axis. I don't understand. Attached my script.

Thanks

Marcelo,

Here follows your script with a liitle modification in declaration of the xaxis. But it works perfectly.

Thanks,

Roberto

Hi Marcelo,

I don't believe, but I found the error. The problem was the 'yAxis' declaration of each series, matching it with the respective axis. My script was write 'yaxis'. Is HighChart case sensitive? 

Thanks for your attention and help.

Best Regards,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

JSON is case sensitive by definition. This has nothing to do with HighCharts per se.

Hi Kilian,

No problem. Now I already know. However, when I was fixing my error, I was thinking that I was crazying. Because the Marcelo's script was working, and the script generated by my apllication (identical) no. Until find the 'a' x 'A'.

Best Regards,

Roberto 

It's very easy to overlook that, indeed. I'm personally happy Service Studio is not case sensitive :).