css curiosity

Hello

I am trying to replicate a behavior of an application where the situation of the following image appears.

How does it appear in the left margin that the following information: =px from input[type="radio"]

TIA

Hi Alberto,

On your theme or parent theme you should have input[type="radio"] with margin-left: 0px or any variation that make that happen

Regards,

Marcelo

Thanks Marcelo, will try to find that reference ... I imagine that i must search in css. Right?

normally it's coming from the css yes, when you set it to auto.

Marcelo  I found this in the  module style sheet 

but its not working in the new module. And I keep not fully understand how this work ....!!

Hi Alberto,

When you have the margins set to auto Outsystems just check all the css from the page/widget, module or theme for a css for margin left. If it finds it it shows on service studio like that. 

Try to do a find for "input[type=radio]" you should find it.

Regards,

Marcelo

I want to close this post. Thanks to everyone that contribute in order I overpass my dificulty, but no one give me a full anwser. 

Thanks

Solution

Hello Alberto,

Like was said before, the "from..." only appears if you set the property to AUTO.
Service Studio will look for the CSS to apply and will set the value including the "from..." after the defined value.

You can do this yourself.

Open the applucation Style Sheet (or the Page Stylesheet), set the following CSS:

input[type="radio"] {
    margin-left: 29px;
}

Than, put a Radio Button in your page and set its Margin Left Property to Auto.

This will be the result:

If you are trying to FIND the CSS that is applying this style, you will have to look everywhere, starting by the page Style Sheet, than the theme, than the base theme, than the base-base theme and so on...

Cheers.

EDIT:

The Liverpool Theme does not set a style for margin left for input of type Radio. So, it must be a style applied later in the application. New applciations/modules based on Liverpool, if do not inherits this style via the a theme, will not have it defined.

Solution

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

I want to close this post. Thanks to everyone that contribute in order I overpass my dificulty, but no one give me a full anwser. 

Thanks

Actually people did give you full answers, I think you just didn't understand them. You should mark other's contributions as an answer so other people with the same doubt/issue may solve it too.