[Customer App Template] What is the test user's id and password to try this app?

[Customer App Template] What is the test user's id and password to try this app?

Forge Component
(12)
Published on 23 Apr by Labs
12 votes
Published on 23 Apr by Labs

Thanks

Hi Peter,

You can just login as Patricia Wesley. Than just push 1 four times to create the pin. and more four times to confirm the pin.

Regards,

Marcelo

when i tested it there is a button saying login as Patricia Wesley. Which one of the 2 apps are you testing?

Solution

Hello everyone,

Actually, both Marcelo and Peter are right :)

Marcelo is talking about the Template Preview that is available on the Silk UI Website.

In the website, to allow everyone to test the Template, we customized the template to have a "Login as Patricia Wesley" button:

However, from the descriptions, I believe that Peter is seeing/testing the template inside is own environment (maybe a personal environment).

In that case, the App Template was made to be a starting point for your real application, and so it is already connected to your server Users.

Peter, if this is the case, then the user and password are the same you use to login into your applications.

Please let me know if that was the case, or if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,

Samuel Jesus

Solution

Yes that solved the mystery.   I was trying to launch the app from the personal cloud environment within service studio.  It worked when I entered my own id/password.   Thanks.