Problem with popup won't stop "loading"

Problem with popup won't stop "loading"

I one main eSpace I have a webblock that calls a popup (the popup is in the same eSpace).

This webblock is public and referenced in several other eSpaces from other apps.

In all but one this works ok, the popup shows with the right information and appearance.

In just one of the eSpaces, the popup shows the "loading" image and it's there forever, never shows the data.

Hi Nelson, 

I already had this problem. See you can be able to access the page outside popup.

Hi Nelson,

You can easily debug pop-ups. Have you tried that? Does it reach the Preperation of the pop-up Screen (if there is any)?

PAULO RICARDO FAGUNDES JUNIOR wrote:

Hi Nelson, 

I already had this problem. See you can be able to access the page outside popup.

If I put a button with Navigate to the PopUp page it works (not with popoup, just navigate directly), so it's not an access problem.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Nelson,

You can easily debug pop-ups. Have you tried that? Does it reach the Preperation of the pop-up Screen (if there is any)?

It didn't have any preparation. It has only 2 3-column widgets with some links inside each column.

I did put a preparation to be able to debug like you said, but it never reaches it.

I copied the screen to the eSpace and put a button with the popup widget.

This local screen works but the referenced one does not.

Nelson André wrote:

Hi Nelson, 

If I put a button with Navigate to the PopUp page it works (not with popoup, just navigate directly), so it's not an access problem.

Hi,
sometimes it can be a problem with Browser Version or something like that. What's your browser?

Nelson André wrote:

I copied the screen to the eSpace and put a button with the popup widget.

This local screen works but the referenced one does not.

Look for some error in Console log of your Browser and Service Center.

Nelson André wrote:

Hi Nelson, 

Hi,
sometimes it can be a problem with Browser Version or something like that. What's your browser?

Tried in Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Chrome and Firefix get the "loading" message

In Edge I get an error saying it can't find the page. Let me look more into this error.

Solution

Watch if you get some error in Console log when you click on button.

Make sure your link is kind Navigate.

Solution

Watch if you get some error in Console log when you click on button.

Make sure your link is kind Navigate.

It had a SSL related error in the console.

Calling screen has different HTTP Security settings from the screen beeing called.

Checking the console did the trick.