Different Colors for Different Statuses in Table Records

Different Colors for Different Statuses in Table Records

Hi everyone. I am building a Projects Web App.

In my App, Projects have a Priority Status being: "High", "Medium" & "Low". So I want to set different colors for different Statuses in the Table Records like image below... High = RED, Medium = Orange & Low = Green. What should I do to implement this?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Sthamza,

If you have a static entity for status one of the fields of that static can be color. This field can be a text with color hex or of type ColorId being color a static entity of silk. After that use extended properties style with color equal to the color in the entity status.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hey man,
you have to do it. See the Image below

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

If(Priority = "High", "color:red",
    If(Priority = "Medium", "color:orange",
         "color:Green"))

On the style extended property of the element, you can put a conditional to determine if the text is going to have a custom color and which color. Just replace the "True" with the condition of your choice to check priority and the "color:red;" with the css of your choice.

You can also override the class property, but if you do it on a Table, then you will need to add the OddLine and EvenLine classes.

Hope it helps.

See the Attachment. You have to use Extented properties;

Solution

Awesome!! 

I used this code.

Thanks for the effort to help good people. Much APPRECIATED!!

If(ProjectTable.List.Current.Priority.Id = Entities.Priority.Low,"background-color: Green;",If (ProjectTable.List.Current.Priority.Id = Entities.Priority.Medium,"background-color: Orange;",If(ProjectTable.List.Current.Priority.Id = Entities.Priority.High, "background-color: Red;","")))
Solution

Sthamza Rinkie wrote:

Please, Mark a question like SOLVED.

Awesome!! 

I used this code.

Thanks for the effort to help good people. Much APPRECIATED!!

If(ProjectTable.List.Current.Priority.Id = Entities.Priority.Low,"background-color: Green;",If (ProjectTable.List.Current.Priority.Id = Entities.Priority.Medium,"background-color: Orange;",If(ProjectTable.List.Current.Priority.Id = Entities.Priority.High, "background-color: Red;","")))