about the exam

If the first time I failed the certification exam,when the second time i take the exam, if I take the same questions?

Hi,

It's possible that some of the questions are the same or similar, but it's a new exam.

No yanyi, the questions are randomized. The subject of the questions is the same though.

Afonso Aguas wrote:

No yanyi, the questions are randomized. The subject of the questions is the same though.

The second exam have the same subject with the first exam but the different questions?

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi,

It's possible that some of the questions are the same or similar, but it's a new exam.

Does the new exam have the same subject?

The topics for the exam are the same since it's for the same role

You have received an email saying which topics you failed.

Solution

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Thank you very much! Have a good day.

Solution

yanyi wang wrote:

Nuno Rolo wrote:

If you this guided path on the training, you should be able to pass the exam without much trouble.

Good luck,

Abílio Matos

Abilio Matos wrote:

yanyi wang wrote:

Nuno Rolo wrote:

If you this guided path on the training, you should be able to pass the exam without much trouble.

Good luck,

Abílio Matos

I want to take the Associate Developer Exam if its necessary to take the master class you have said?

yanyi wang wrote:

Abilio Matos wrote:

yanyi wang wrote:

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Good luck,

Abílio Matos

I want to take the Associate Developer Exam if its necessary to take the master class you have said?

The link i posted is the guided path that helps on Associate Web Developer Exam.

If you are talking about the Associate Mobile Developer Exam, the guided path should be this.

Abilio Matos wrote:

yanyi wang wrote:

Abilio Matos wrote:

yanyi wang wrote:

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Good luck,

Abílio Matos

The link i posted is the guided path that helps on Associate Web Developer Exam.

If you are talking about the Associate Mobile Developer Exam, the guided path should be this.

Thank you very much!