Validate Community Rank

Validate Community Rank

With the old profile screen, there was an explanation of how the community rank was calculated.
I am assuming with the user profile change the calculation has also changed. Is there perhaps something on the roadmap to give us transparency on these calculations, or is it hidden on purpose to thwart gaming of the system?

It's hidden so we can game the system :). But in all seriousness, the old explanation wasn't correct either, and I know that yesterday or the day before a bug was fixed in the ranking, so I'm not even sure OutSystems itself knows how things are calculated :). That said, I'll tip off the community website product owner to ask for clarification.

Thanks Kilian

Solution

Hi Hanno,

I asked, but it seems you remembered incorrectly. The explanation is on the Leader Board page, where it has always been.

Solution

There is drastic change in some of my friends community ranking may be yesterday or today ? Any idea what happened?

Regards

Pramod Jain

Bugfixing. The rankings were miscalculated, and it has been fixed. Sorry for your friends :).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Hanno,

I asked, but it seems you remembered incorrectly. The explanation is on the Leader Board page, where it has always been.

Thanks for the feedback, Kilian. It is the link to the leaderboard that is not on the new user profile screen that made me think it has disappeared. Perhaps the link can be added to the user profile screen again...

I fully agree, and I've bugged OutSystems already to add it :).

Dear all,

Hanno is correct it should be linked to the leaderboard like in the past, and will back again in the next week when pushed to production.

Cheers

Ana