Cannot update entity's name.

Cannot update entity's name.

I want to change the name of an entity from Entity1 to Person. However, I can't edit the name.

Hello Lalit.

Why can't you edit the name?

You can click in the name, or select it and change the name of an entity in the properties.
There is simply no reason for this to not work...

What happens when you try to change the name?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Lalit.

Why can't you edit the name?

You can click in the name, or select it and change the name of an entity in the properties.
There is simply no reason for this to not work...

What happens when you try to change the name?

C

It works now when I restart the web version of service studio. I don't know why it didn't work previously. I simply couldn't edit the entity name previously. But now it works. Thanks

Just by curiosity,

By "web version" are you talking about the Online Service Studio, that is enabled when you open OutSystems site in a Non-Windws computer?

If so, it is a little buggy :)

Cheers.

Yes I meant Online Service Studio. I was using it on Safari web browser.

Lalit Singh wrote:

Yes I meant Online Service Studio. I was using it on Safari web browser.

Ok. Not everything works on it, and sometimes it goes wild, and you have to restart it. :)

Lalit Singh wrote:

I want to change the name of an entity from Entity1 to Person. However, I can't edit the name.

Lalit,

If you change the name in database is a new table.. so be carefull with that ;)

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Just by curiosity,

By "web version" are you talking about the Online Service Studio, that is enabled when you open OutSystems site in a Non-Windws computer?

If so, it is a little buggy :)

Cheers.

Is Online Service Studio available? How can I access it?

Hi Suraj, 

You need a NON windows computer. Open the OutSystems site from it, login, and you will have the option to go to the Online Version.