Forge bug on edit project details

Forge bug on edit project details

  

Just want to check that it isn't just our accounts where the edit project details screen renders incorrectly, none of the buttons work and you can't save.

Hi Paul,

The Edit project details screen does appear to be a bit off... I've passed this to the team.

Thanks for reporting it!

Hi, I have the same issue, I'm waiting for the resolution, thanks.

HI team


I think that only the deactivated button is not working, and we are fixing it. All the rest is ok. Can you confirm please?


Cheers

Ana 

Hi Ana,

I'm also experiencing problems with the deactivate button. everything else looks like it's working fine

Regards,

Marcelo

So only deactivate right ? 

Hi Ana,

I did a couple of more tests and I found a couple of bugs:

On ProjectEditDetails.aspx the save and publish, the unretire and deactivate button dont work. The Unretire still shows me the confirmation message but then doesnt do anything.

The Detailed description text box isnt full page width

On Popup_Retire.aspx cancel and the cross to close don't work

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Ana,

I did a couple of more tests and I found a couple of bugs:

On ProjectEditDetails.aspx the save and publish, the unretire and deactivate button dont work. The Unretire still shows me the confirmation message but then doesnt do anything.

The Detailed description text box isnt full page width

On Popup_Retire.aspx cancel and the cross to close don't work

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Marcelo


Marcelo,


Thanks for calling out all the individual bugs with the screen.

Ana de Melo Sequeira wrote:

So only deactivate right ? 


Ana,

I've had a case open on bug that is causing forge uploads to not install correctly.  As part of that we have called out bugs on the edit screen.  Case number is 2065057. 

Solution

Guys,


We're sorry for what trouble this may have caused you, the issue is fixed. We had a problem with loading the tags. Some were not being escaped for special characters and building the list caused a javascript error, which in turn made every thing else fail.


Cheers.

Solution

Hi Renato,

All the bugs I reported looks like they are solved. Thx for the hard work.

Regards,

Marcelo

Renato Pauleta wrote:

Guys,


We're sorry for what trouble this may have caused you, the issue is fixed. We had a problem with loading the tags. Some were not being escaped for special characters and building the list caused a javascript error, which in turn made every thing else fail.


Cheers.

Thanks.  Glad this is now fixed. Sending the team in to update the details on our forge components.