how to save a file in mobile

how to save a file in mobile

  

Hi All,

i want to save a image in mobile, and i want to show the same image by retrieving the binary data from the file url, for this i used a forge component file plugin but while i am using the client action of this component to save the file its throwing the error.Can anyone help me out.i am attaching my oml file for reference 

Regards,

koushik

Ho Koushik,

It would be helpful if you told us what error exactly is thrown.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Ho Koushik,

It would be helpful if you told us what error exactly is thrown.

While Saving file its throwing "encode error" .


Hi Koushik,

Did you check in the error log exactly what component throws this error?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Koushik,

Did you check in the error log exactly what component throws this error?

Issue is resolved thanks for your reply


Hi Koushik,

Thanks for the feedback. How was it resolved eventually?

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Koushik,

Thanks for the feedback. How was it resolved eventually?

on save client action we cannot pass a file name with special characters


Solution

Ah, that's suprising, but it would explain the error. Thanks.