the page cannot be found

the page cannot be found

HELP!,

Dear all,

I have problem here. i try to follow silk ui exercise, but when i publish and try open in browser page 11/28, my browser sending message : "The page cannot be found. Please make sure you typed the URL correctly." what must i do? I already follow the tutorial precisely, before but the result still different.

Hi Nurul,

That error indicates that the URL you type in the browser is not correct. The URL should be "https://yourlogin.outsystemscloud.com/yourespacename/yourscreenname.aspx" (where all the "your" stuff are the actual names of your environment, eSpace and screen).

Did you type the URL by hand? If so, you could right-click the Screen name in Service Studio, and select "Open in Browser". If it then still gives that error, you likely haven't Published the most recent version of the eSpace.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Nurul,

That error indicates that the URL you type in the browser is not correct. The URL should be "https://yourlogin.outsystemscloud.com/yourespacename/yourscreenname.aspx" (where all the "your" stuff are the actual names of your environment, eSpace and screen).

Did you type the URL by hand? If so, you could right-click the Screen name in Service Studio, and select "Open in Browser". If it then still gives that error, you likely haven't Published the most recent version of the eSpace.

Hi Kilian,

I did not type the URL by hand, but with the blue button with text "Open in Browser".

How to published the most recent version of the eSpace? Thank you.

Mmm, if there's a blue button, that means that the eSpace should already be puslihed. But please try again by pressing F5, or selecting "1-Click Publish" from the Module menu.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Mmm, if there's a blue button, that means that the eSpace should already be puslihed. But please try again by pressing F5, or selecting "1-Click Publish" from the Module menu.

Thanks Killian,

My Boss also my mentor already told me, there is little problem when i installing Dublin theme and silk ui. She fix it from factory in service center. Thanks !

Solution

Ok, great to hear you can continue :). Happy coding!