How to extract my table record into pdf format without using "htmltopdfconverter"

How to extract my table record into pdf format without using "htmltopdfconverter"

Hi,

I am trying to download my table record into pdf format. 

Tried using htmltopdfconverter and itext components, but didnt help.

Can anyone guide me in this.

Thanks 

Sahaduna

Hello Sahaduna,

What was your problem with HtmlToPdf?

Cheers.

Hi Sahaduna,

Right now, the Html2PdfConverter component is the best way of doing what you need.

What did you try? And what stopped you from continuing with success? The more information you give, the better the answers are bound to be :) 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Sahaduna,

What was your problem with HtmlToPdf?

Cheers.

Hi,

I find it little complex. I am not understanding the logic behind it.

My screen page has a table (Only of data type text and integers), and has a button below the table

Whenever i click this button, the current values of the table should be downloaded in pdf format, just like the way it gets exported as excel using "Exporttoexcel"

How do I implement this logic with htmltopdfconverter?

most simple way is just do ctrl+p and print it to a pdf-writer

Hi! 

It´s a little bit different from the EXCEL.You'l need to give the htmlToPDF action a URL that call's the screen which you want to download, and then the action, basically, call's the page and creates the correspondent binary.

Normally I build a new screen with only what I want to download a pass the URL from that page to the HtmlToPDF action. 

Just a note : the screen to download has to be autorized for "anonymous role

Regards 

Graça  

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi! 

It´s a little bit different from the EXCEL.You'l need to give the htmlToPDF action a URL that call's the screen which you want to download, and then the action, basically, call's the page and creates the correspondent binary.

Normally I build a new screen with only what I want to download a pass the URL from that page to the HtmlToPDF action. 

Just a note : the screen to download has to be autorized for "anonymous role

Regards 

Graça  

Hi,

I tried doing this and i'm getting the below error, could u please help me with this.

Hello, 

Please read the instructions in the HtmlToPDF  demo application. You must copy some binary files to your server to use this module, but you have in the demo an option to do that.

Best regards

Graça