Scroll textfield up when keyboard popsup

plaease help me on that- Android Adjust screen when keyboard pops up instead of manually scroll the page when keyboard is visible (I need the page automatic Scroll up when the user click on  the input widget text field when keyboard pop up)

Hi Chiranjit,

Other people have had this problem too, you can check this topic for some possible workarounds.

Hi kilian hekhuis..

Sorry to say that I didn't found any solution from that already I checked with this post...Is there any other possibility

Unfortunately I don't know. Perhaps someone else knows, I'll ask around.

Hi, 

I have solved this problem with a blank container with a height of 600px at the bottom of the screen. 

Create a local variable for the container's visible field to control when it will be shown and with a boolean data type. Also, create an action to control the state of the local variable. Furthermore, in the input field, set on the onclick event to pass true to the action and onblur event you should pass false. 

So, the result of this should be when clicking on the input field, the blank space will show and when you leave the field, the blank space will be hidden. By doing that you get more space for the screen and the keyboard can be adjusted properly.

If it doesn't work for you, try to change the value of the height of the container. I hope it helps you!