In iOS ... Application Identifier ... does not match your provisioning profile

In iOS ... Application Identifier ... does not match your provisioning profile

Hi,

I am attempting to generate a Mobile App for the iPhone.

I have followed all the steps according to this link with one exception:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App/More_Information_on_Generating_and_Distributing_Mobile_Apps#Create_a_Provisioning_Profile

I am not able to “Change” the domain name in the Native Platforms tab. The “Change” link is not there.

I have done all the other steps (several times). I am using Windows.

I created the “.p12” file with the same name as my application name.

I created the “.mobileprovision” file with the same name as my application name.

I am receiving this error.

The following errors have occurred:

• In iOS on 2018-06-30 at 16:36:34 - Application identifier com.outsystemscloud.glennsouthward.StaffRoundMobile does not match your provisioning profile.

What I am doing wrong?

Are there idiot proof instructions on how to do this?

Thanks,

Glenn

Solution

Disregard. I finally got the stars to align. Had to stand on one foot and hope around in a circle three times. Both ways. 

Solution

Hello, 

What was the solution.See mine, what am I doing wrong?

Erro: 

The following errors have occurred:• In iOS on 22/10/2018 at 17:04:59 - Certificate does not match your provisioning profile.

Hi Rafael,

I am very sorry. It has been so long since I messed with trying to do that.

I forget how I got it to work. There are way too many steps involved and chances to make mistakes.

You would think that the brilliant people that make these systems would make that particular process less cumbersome. I have the feeling that the iOS Developers take pleasure in making us suffer. LOL

Regards,

Glenn