How to add set timeout in mobile development
Question

Hi, 

Good day,

I would like to seek your help on how to add set timeout in mobile development. Thank you

Hi Sir's, 

Thank you for the feedback.

Kindly inform that i already solved my issue. I just used the javascripts for settimeout.

My case here is after a certain time for sample 2mins. it will automatically execute the process.

Thank you again. 

Hello Reuben,

Are you looking to refresh mobile screen content? There is a tip available to do so https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/21226/tip-how-to-programmably-auto-refresh-a-mobile-screen/

Hope it helps!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Reuben,

What kind of "timeout" are you talking about? Can you explain your use case better?

Hi Sir's, 

Thank you for the feedback.

Kindly inform that i already solved my issue. I just used the javascripts for settimeout.

My case here is after a certain time for sample 2mins. it will automatically execute the process.

Thank you again. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks for the feedback Reuben.

Hi Reuban,

The  timeout what you implemented --- that timeout if there is no user activity meaning(touching/scrolling/clicking) ? If yes do you mind sharing the javascript?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.