How To Create A Music Streaming App

How To Create A Music Streaming App

Hi I would like to build a music streaming app (like soundcloud), but I don't the requirements I need.

So does anyone know any plugins I would need and could could some give detailed steps to how to achieve this from start to finish? 

Hi Anthony,

What is your experience with software development? What is your experience with the OutSystems Platform and Mobile development in particular? I'm asking because developing a music streaming app, regardless of specific requirements, is a task that I think is pretty complex, and if you're not a very experienced developer, I think you shouldn't try to take it on.

Also, asking for "detailed steps" "from start to finish" is basically asking us to do all the work for you. That's pretty rude, so don't do that.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Anthony,

What is your experience with software development? What is your experience with the OutSystems Platform and Mobile development in particular? I'm asking because developing a music streaming app, regardless of specific requirements, is a task that I think is pretty complex, and if you're not a very experienced developer, I think you shouldn't try to take it on.

Also, asking for "detailed steps" "from start to finish" is basically asking us to do all the work for you. That's pretty rude, so don't do that.

Sorry about that I’m just lost in where to start, me and my friend this idea and I just a smooth path to follow in the development of our MVP 

Hi Anthony,

I understand that it may be frustrating if you have an idea, but not the skills to develop it, but without the skills, even an MVP is difficult to attain. For starters, if there's no component in the Forge, use Google to search for JavaScript libraries that can do what you want, then integrate those with OutSystems.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Anthony,

I understand that it may be frustrating if you have an idea, but not the skills to develop it, but without the skills, even an MVP is difficult to attain. For starters, if there's no component in the Forge, use Google to search for JavaScript libraries that can do what you want, then integrate those with OutSystems.

Thank you very much for understanding and giving advice