[File Transfer Plugin] cannot read property "active scope undefined" Error

[File Transfer Plugin] cannot read property "active scope undefined" Error

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 5 Mar by Experts
4 votes
Published on 5 Mar by Experts

Hi All,

I am getting the error "cannot read property active scope undefined".While using the download client action.Can anyone help me out from this.

Regards,

Koushik.

Hi, koushik prathi!

Have you already seen the sample application?
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1635/file-transfer-sample/

You need to upload the dependencies in order to test it and do it with a real device with the apk, the plugin doesn't work in web mobile emulator or outsystems now.

Best regards. 

Hi koushik,

All cordova plugins will be work only in native application. They don´t work on browser and only few them (supported only) works in outsystems now.

Did you try to test it in your generated app?

Best regards

Fabio Fantato

João Vicente wrote:

Hi, koushik prathi!

Have you already seen the sample application?
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1635/file-transfer-sample/

You need to upload the dependencies in order to test it and do it with a real device with the apk, the plugin doesn't work in web mobile emulator or outsystems now.

Best regards. 

Hi João Vicente,

Thank you for your reply, But if am using my file url (file  which is on azure blob)its returning the 404 error.Can you help me with this issue.

Regards,

Koushik.

Sorry koushik prathi for not being able to help but I'm not being able to make it work either, it keeps getting errors in the service center, seems like the component is with some problem...

Solution

João Vicente wrote:

Sorry koushik prathi for not being able to help but I'm not being able to make it work either, it keeps getting errors in the service center, seems like the component is with some problem...

Hi João Vicente,

Thanks for your reply, the main issue is we have to get the platform (android/ios) on which we want to store the file. Now i make the changes  according to my requirement now its working fine.

Regards,

Koushik.

Solution