Download File Mobile Native

Download File Mobile Native

Any outsystems official widget or plugin to download a binary file to the phone?

Hi Filipe,

Check the File Transfer Plugin.

i am getting this error:

Cannot read property 'activeScope' of undefined

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

i am getting this error:

Hi Filipe Lourenço,

Even i face the same issue before, the solution which i am suggesting , resolved my issue in my case,get the platform of the device (android/ios) on ready action of the page where your are trying to download a file,and create a file depends on the platform where your downloading the file. I am attaching my oml file for reference.Hope it will help you in resolving your issue.

Regards,

Koushik 

koushik prathi wrote:

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

i am getting this error:

Hi Filipe Lourenço,

Even i face the same issue before, the solution which i am suggesting , resolved my issue in my case,get the platform of the device (android/ios) on ready action of the page where your are trying to download a file,and create a file depends on the platform where your downloading the file. I am attaching my oml file for reference.Hope it will help you in resolving your issue.

Regards,

Koushik 

No, i am getting hte same error.

Now i am using the file plugin->saveFile with success but it saves in this path Android\data\com.propertyregistration.appsdev.inspections\files\teste. how can i ask user the path that he wants to save?

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

koushik prathi wrote:

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

i am getting this error:

Hi Filipe Lourenço,

Regards,

Koushik 

No, i am getting hte same error.

can you send me your oml file.